The CMDR2S-COM is a complete portable digital radiography system featuring any DR Cesium Imaging Panel integrated with a MinXray HF120/60H PowerPlus™ portable x-ray unit. The system easily moves on its two-wheel cart. The panel slips out of its protective sleeve and the system sets up in less than one minute.
The CMDR2S-COM provides the following features:
• Rugged construction yet light and compact
• Easily transportable between sites
• Set up in less than 1 minute
• Image acquisition in less than 10 seconds
• Superior resolution
The system includes:
1 ea. HF120/60 PowerPlus™ High Frequency Portable X-Ray Unit
System Net Weight: Approximately 147 lb (66 kg) assembled with x-ray
14 x 17 inch CsI Wireless, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector, with advanced acquisition VOYANCE software and PACS
14x17 inch CsI Wireless, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector
- Active area (Real Image Size):
- 360x430 (14x17 inches)
- Overall Dimensions: 344x459x15 mm (13.5x18x0.59 inches)
- Weight: 3.8 +/- 0.25 Kg
- Power Consumption: Idle - 3.3 watts, Acquisition - 7.8 watts, Image Transfer - 10.2 watts
- Pixel Pitch: 139 μ m
- Pixel Matrix Size: 3,052 (v) x 2,456 (h)
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- X-ray Voltage Range: 40-150 kVp
- Wireless Modes STA or AP: 802.11 a/g/n/ac, 2x2 MIMO
- 2 Batteries, Battery Charger Cable Included
- Automatic Parameter Selection
- Specific Anatomical Post-processing
Voyance Acquisition Software
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Send/Print queue management
- User-friendly touch GUI
- Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc.
- Customized functions and various themes
- User-Friendly Interface Supporting Touch Screen Functions
- One Screen to Access All Functions
- Same Interface for the Acquisition Software and Viewers
- Image Processing With Advanced Algorithm
- Fast Processing with Superior Image Quality
- Intelligent Algorithms for Sharp Edges without noise amplification
- Automatic image optimization
Voyance Server is a complete and cost effective Voyance Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradable solution to archive patient studies. The Voyance Server solution includes features to archive patients, retrieve studies, print studies, edit patient reports, record voice notes with patient study, and transmit studies over telephone lines or internet.
Voyance Server solution consists of a group of software and hardware components that has specifically chosen to provide the maximum performance and scalability.
Supports all DICOM modalities.
Archiving on PACS server and on the Network.
Multi-Level relational database structure for patients/studies/series and images.
Supports pre-fetching and auto-routing of patients to the modalities.
Scalable and Upgradable
All DICOM Features
- Intel Core i5-8500, 6 Core, 9MB Cache, 3.0GHz, 4.1Ghz Turbo w/ HD Graphics 630
- Windows 10 Professional
- 500GB Hard Disk
- 8 GB RAM
- Workstation pre-configured and with the Software installed
Master DR warranty
5 Year Warranty on DR panel parts
5 Year software warranty
Dell Computer 3 years direct from Dell Dell Monitor
3 years direct from Dell
Remote phone support for 1st year from Maven Imaging.
New 14x17 in. Lock-N-Secure with side handle (long dimension) and carbon fiber insert, (Varex 4336 Wv4) utilities. DR.LNS1417LDWD
4X17" MOBILE TRANS-FORMER GRID CABINET T14-M
- Panel can be positioned portrait or landscape
- Vertical travel
- Pushbutton counterbalanced pulley system
- Removable grid
- AEC compatible
- Hospital grade casters