Maven Handheld and Wireless DR panel Package
- Acquisition software comes pre-loaded
- Wifi-enabled Wireless and compact design requires minimal space and accommodations
- Minimize radiation to patient and operator with the lowest possible dose
- Begin operation immediately with a seamlessly integrated software solution and built-in workstation
all-in-one pc INTEL PC integrated into the device Pre-Loaded Aspenstate DR Software Direct image Transfer to Storage Medium (PACS, Email, Printer, etc.)
- Maximize day-to-day efficiency with industry-leading battery performance
- remote diagnostics Pre-Loaded Remote Assistance Software (TeamViewer)
- technique Fixed: 60 kV 2mA 0.03 ~ 1.30 Seconds Available (Selectable by Operator)
- cb test certified
- hand strap for enhanced operator comfort
- 2 usb ports
- laser light for precise alignment
- x-ray source Toshiba D-081B 0.8mm Focal Spot
- rechargeable and replaceable battery Two Hours to Full Charge Full Charge Lasts One Week (300 Exposures at 0.15 Seconds) Simple, Easy-Access Battery Compartment
Airtouch: 1 year from the date of shipment (6months for battery)
FPD: 5 years from the date of shipment (6months for battery)
Digital Intra-Oral Sensor PortView
The ergonomic design of the sensor corners provide
the patient with a more comfortable sense of use.
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein.
Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 949-8015 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.