Maven Handheld and Wireless DR panel Package
- Acquisition software comes pre-loaded
- Wifi-enabled Wireless and compact design requires minimal space and accommodations
- Minimize radiation to patient and operator with the lowest possible dose
- Begin operation immediately with a seamlessly integrated software solution and built-in workstation
all-in-one pc INTEL PC integrated into the device Pre-Loaded Aspenstate DR Software Direct image Transfer to Storage Medium (PACS, Email, Printer, etc.)
- Maximize day-to-day efficiency with industry-leading battery performance
- remote diagnostics Pre-Loaded Remote Assistance Software (TeamViewer)
- technique Fixed: 60 kV 2mA 0.03 ~ 1.30 Seconds Available (Selectable by Operator)
- cb test certified
- hand strap for enhanced operator comfort
- 2 usb ports
- laser light for precise alignment
- x-ray source Toshiba D-081B 0.8mm Focal Spot
- rechargeable and replaceable battery Two Hours to Full Charge Full Charge Lasts One Week (300 Exposures at 0.15 Seconds) Simple, Easy-Access Battery Compartment
Airtouch: 1 year from the date of shipment (6months for battery)
FPD: 5 years from the date of shipment (6months for battery)
14 x 17-inch CsI Wireless, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector, with advanced acquisition PatientImage software and PACS
14x17 inch CsI Wireless, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector
- Active area (Real Image Size):
- 360x430 (14x17 inches)
- Overall Dimensions: 344x459x15 mm (13.5x18x0.59 inches)
- Weight: 3.8 +/- 0.25 Kg
- Power Consumption: Idle - 3.3 watts, Acquisition - 7.8 watts, Image Transfer - 10.2 watts
- Pixel Pitch: 139 μ m
- Pixel Matrix Size: 3,052 (v) x 2,456 (h)
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- X-ray Voltage Range: 40-150 kVp
- Wireless Modes STA or AP: 802.11 a/g/n/ac, 2x2 MIMO
- 2 Batteries, Battery Charger, and Back-up Cable Included
- Automatic Parameter Selection
- Specific Anatomical Post-processing
PatientImage Acquisition Software
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Send/Print queue management
- User-friendly touch GUI
- Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi-Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc.
- Customized functions and various themes
- User-Friendly Interface Supporting Touch Screen Functions
- One Screen to Access All Functions
- Same Interface for the Acquisition Software and Viewers
- Image Processing With Advanced Algorithm
- Fast Processing with Superior Image Quality
- Intelligent Algorithms for Sharp Edges without noise amplification
- Automatic image optimization
PatientImage Server is a complete and cost-effective PatientImage Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradeable solution to archive patient studies.
The PatientImage Server solution includes features to archive patients, retrieve studies, print studies, edit patient reports, record voice notes with patient study, and transmit studies over telephone lines or the internet.
PatientImage Server solution consists of a group of software and hardware components that have specifically chosen to provide the maximum performance and scalability.
- Supports all DICOM modalities.
- Archiving on PACS server and on the Network.
- Multi-Level relational database structure for patients/studies/series and images.
- Supports pre-fetching and auto-routing of patients to the modalities.
- Scalable and Upgradable
- Easy Administration
- All DICOM Features
10 Viewer license
Dell Precision 3430 Small Form Factor (Min. Configuration): or Laptop
- Intel Core i5-8500, 5 Core, 9MB Cache, 3.0GHz, 4.1Ghz Turbo w/
- HD Graphics 630
- Windows 10 Professional
- 1 TB Hard Disk
- 8 GB RAM
- 24 inch Monitor
Workstation pre-configured and with the Software installed
PatientImage DR warranty
- 5 Year Warranty on DR panel parts
- 5 Year software warranty
- Dell Computer 3 years direct from Dell Dell Monitor
- 3 years direct from Dell
- Remote phone support for 1st year from Maven Imaging.