FDR AQRO with FDR ES
FUJIFILM's next-generation mobile X-ray solution. The FDR AQRO offers a compact and light-weight digital X-ray system with ultra-high sensitivity and mobility for simple, easy handling in any radiographic situation. The articulating control panel allows rotation, tilting and height adjustment for procedure setting and instant image confirmation from any angle. Convenient on-board FDR ES detector charging and storage bin tilts for applying a protective cover. The high-performance Li-ion battery power enables up to 12-hours of continuous use at 20-exposures/hour and rapid charging of 4-hours for a full charge. Additionally, a 15-minute Quick Charge provides up to 1-hour or 20-exposures. Designed with cleanliness in mind, the FDR AQRO utilizes Fujifilm's exclusive Hydro AG antibacterial coating on the primary surface areas and has a flat, cordless body design for easy wipe down.
- Performs patient ID, image processing, QA, Worklist updates and image transmission
- Simplified user interface for complete exam processing in as few as 2-3 steps.
- Speed Link X-ray Control Software automates exposure techniques to exam menus
- QC adjustments: exam reprocessing, sensitivity, latitude, density and contrast
- Advanced Image Processing: Virtual Grid and Dynamic Visualization II
- Portables Exam Tools: image mag, double-click full-screen zoom, edge enhancement toggle, automatic trimming for offset imaging, shuttering (black borders), movable annotation markers & text annotation and more.
- Maximum Power Output 2.5kW
- Tube voltage 40−100 kV
- Tube Current Max 35 mA
- Focal Spot Size: 1.2 mm
- Target Angle: 16 degrees
- Anode Heat Capacity: 50kHU (35kJ)
Tube Head Movement:
- SID to Floor: 78.7”– 14.6”
- Tube Arm Reach: 34.2”
- Arm Rotation Range: +/- 15 degrees
- Tube Rotation Angle: +/- 165 degrees
- Tube Tilt: -40 to +180 degrees
- 23.6” W x 33.5” L
- Height: 57.5” (collapsed); 82.5” (extended)
- Weight: 90kg (198lbs.)
FDR ES 14C All Wireless Package
FDR ES All-Wireless packages create a cord-free environment in the x-ray room.
- Model name: FDR ES 14C
- 14x17 fits standard Buckys, 6.4 lbs.
- CsI: Cesium Iodide scintillator with ISS capture
- Image Preview in less than 2 seconds, less than 10 second cycle time.
- 150 Micron Pixel Pitch (2836x2336 pixel matrix)
- Wireless meets HIPAA requirements for secure patient data transmission
Panel Batteries and Charging:
- Includes 3 batteries and 1 battery charger (2 slots, 3.6”x 10.2”x 2.2”; 1.3 lbs.)
- Each charge lasts up to 200 continuous exposures
- Recharge to full in 3 hours max, 3-minute charge provides up to 30 exposures
- Accessory Case
- (1) Wipes Holder
- (1) Lead Apron Hanger